Relevant Articles 
Prevalence of depression in breast cancer patients and its association with coping skills at Shefa hospital, Ahvaz.
Forouzan Behrouzian, Masoumeh Nazarinasab, Shima Mousavi
A cross sectional study on prevalence of hypertension and its risk factors among the non-teaching staff of KBNIMS, Kalaburgi, Karnataka, India.
Mohin M. Sakre, Swati I.A, Syed Mustafa Al Hussaini, Sana Nizami
PREVALENCE OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY IN TYPE-2 DIABETES MELLITUS PATIENTS AND ITS CORRELATION WITH GLYCEMIC CONTROL
Mukherjee Brijesh and Patra Saurav
PREVALENCE OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY IN PATIENTS REFFERED TO A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL IN PUNJAB-A PILOT STUDY
Brinder Chopra*, Sukhpreet Singh, Vaneet Kaur, Minni Verma, Shalini Gupta, Amandeep Kaur and Kamaljit Singh
Sureena Chouhan1, Geeta Parihar2and Seema Srivastava1*
Prevalence of multidrug resistance in Escherichia coli strains isolated from river Yamuna, Delhi stretch
Richa Bhardwaj, Anshu Gupta, J.K. Garg
Idress Hamad Attitalla
Evaluation of the prevalence of Candida albicans infection in patients with oral sub mucous fibrosis in comparison with healthy individuals
Studying the prevalence of physical injuries and demographic characteristics of female victims of sexual assault referred to the forensics in Ahvaz city, 2013-2014
Fereshteh Alboebadi, Farkhondeh Jamshidi, Poorandokht Afshar*, Maria Cheraghi, Roya Mohammadi
Prevalence of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (meca gene) among the patients admitted in intensive care unit.
Priyanka Chauhan*, Prabhakar S. Bais, Nidhi Gupta
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.