Relevant Articles 
Studies on antibacterial potential and phytochemical screening of different extract of Achyranthes aspera
Shyamji Shukla, Priyanka Soni and Harish K. Kewat
INVESTIGATION OF THE ANTIBACTERIAL AND ANTIFUNGAL ACTIVITY OF CARDANTHERA DIFFORMIS DRUCE WHOLE PLANT EXTRACTS AGAINST SOME CLINICAL PATHOGENS
Somnath De, Dulal Chandra Das, Tanushree Mondal and Monalisa Das
PRELIMINARY PHYTOCHEMICAL AND ANTIBACTERIAL SCREENING OF FRESH TETRADENIA RIPARIA LEAVES WATER EXTRACT AGAINST SELECTED PATHOGENIC MICROORGANISMS
Mutuku Chrispus Ngule, Mueni Hellen Ndiku, F Ramesh and Makau Elijah Ngule
IN VITRO ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF ETHANOLIC EXTRACT OF PITTOSPORUM VIRIDIFLORUM LEAVES EXTRACT AGAINST LABORATORY STRAINS OF SELECTED MICROORGANISMS
Anthoney Swamy T, Jackie K Obey, Terer Erick Kipngetich and Miyogo Edwin
ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF GUAVA LEAVES EXTRACTS AGAINST S. MUTANS
Garode AM and SM Waghode
GC-MS Analysis, Antibacterial and Antifungal activity of essential oil of Plectranthus rugosus from Kashmir, India.
Riehana Gani, Z. A. Bhat*, Mudasir Ahmad, M. Iqbal. Zargar
Antibacterial activity of synthesized 3-(2-(alkylthio) phenylazo)-2,4-pentanedione and its Cu(II) derivatives
Mrinal Kanti Paira*, Mrinalini Parmar, Durbadal Ojha
Phytochemical and antibacterial evaluation of ethanolic extract of Salvadora persica root extract against selected microorganisms
Anthoney Swamy T.*, Lasiti T. Timothy
In vitro antibacterial evaluation of ethanolic extract of Thunbergia alata leaves extract against selected microorganisms
Jackie K. Obey, Anthoney Swamy T.*
In vitro antibacterial activity of the aqua extract of Phytolacca dodecandra roots against laboratory strains of selected human pathogenic organisms
Anthoney Swamy T.*, Obey Jackie K., Miyogo Edwin O., Terer Erick
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.