Relevant Articles 
Bioassay directed fractionation of antibacterial compounds from travellerÃ¢Â€Â™s tree (ravenala Madagascariensis sonnerat) and its phytochemical constituents
Onifade A.K., Bello M.O., Fadipe D.O.*
Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles from Psidium guajava leaves and its antibacterial activityGeetha Venugopal
Chemical constituents, cytotoxic and antibacterial activities of the aerial parts of Brassica nigra.
Sayed A. Ahmed, Emadeldin M. Kamel*
Assessment of antibacterial activity of hot aqua extract of Senna didymobotrya leaves
Mutuku Chrispus Ngule*, Hellen Mueni Ndiku
Antibacterial activity of stem bark of Holarrhena antidysenterica wall against human pathogenic bacteria.
Mule G. D., Waghode* S. M., Garode A. M.
A comprehensive study on antioxidant, antibacterial, cytotoxic and phytochemical properties of Averrhoa carambola
Joysree Das, Zulon Datta, Ayan Saha, Suza Mohammad Nur, Prosenjit Barua, Md. Mominur Rahman, KaziAshfak Ahmed, Mohammad Mostofa, Rabiul Hossain, Adnan Mannan
Comparative studies of synthesis, stability and antibacterial activity of zinc oxide nano-particles.
Shailaja D., Shailaja M.*, Roselin P., Manasa. J., Shalini N.
In Vitro Antibacterial activity of ethanolic extract of Myrsine africana against laboratory Strains of Pathogenic Organisms
Jackie K. Obey, Anthoney Swamy T*, Lasiti Timothy, Makani Rachel
Antibacterial and antifungal activities of the oxidized product of indole-3- acetic acid by potassium bromate scavenged and unscavenged by mercuric acetate.
Antibacterial and antifungal activities of the oxidized product of indole-3- acetic acid by potassium bromate scavenged and unscavenged by mercuric acetate
Antibacterial activity of Psidium guajava linn (guava) leaves extracts on bacterial pathogens
Garode A. M.*, S. M. Waghode
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.