Relevant Articles 
METHOD DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF STABILITY INDICATING RP-HPLC METHOD FOR SIMULTANEOUS ESTIMATION OF ESCITALOPRAM OXALATE AND ETIZOLAM IN BULK AND ITS PHARMACEUTICAL FORMULATIONS
Kalpana Nekkala, V Shanmukha Kumar J, D Ramachandran, Ganji Ramanaiah and Ganta Srinivas
Method development and validation of stability indicating RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of thiocolchikoside and aceclofenac in bulk and its pharmaceutical formulations
Ganta Srinivas*, Suryadevara Vidyadhara, Ganji Ramanaiah, Srilakshmi V
Method development and validation of stability indicating RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of tolperisone HCL and etodolac in bulk and its pharmaceutical formulations
Ganta Srinivas*, Suryadevara Vidyadhara, Ganji Ramanaiah, Srilakshmi V.
Development of RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Aspirin, Ramipril, Atenolol and Atorvastatin
N. Sanni Babu*, S. Mutta Reddy
Development of a kinetic reaction rate limited study on degradation of impurity profile for the estimation of acetaminophen in acidic aqueous solution for pharmaceutical dosage form by High Performances Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
Dilip Kumar Bevara*, Nageswara Rao Anipindi
Simple, rapid RP-HPLC method for estimation of sitagliptin from urine and its application in pharmacokinetics.
Vandana Gawande*, Shankar Narvekar, Piyush Rathor, Anil Kumar Singh, Akshada Ajgaonkar, Siddhesh Bamburdekar
A simple extraction less reverse phase HPLC method for detection and quantification of cypermethrin in plasma samples
Ajay Kumar, Anu Rahal, Rajesh Mandil, Atul Prakash
Determination of stability indicating assay method for eszopiclone in pharmaceutical drug substances a comparative study by UPLC and HPLC.
Hanumanturayudu K*, Sreeramulu J., Maheswara Reddy M.
A RP-HPLC method development and validation for the estimation of solifenacin in bulk and pharmaceutical dosage forms
Saroj Kumar Raul*, BVV Ravi kumar, Ajaya Kumar Patnaik
Validated RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of amlodipine besylate and clopidogrel bisulphate in bulk and tablet dosage form.
Ashwini E. Patil*, Shila V. Devtalu, Nayana D. Patil, Sheetal V. Patil, Manoj M. Bari, Shashikant D. Barhate
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.