Relevant Articles 
Smriti Singh, Shruti Pandey and Hotam Singh Chaudhary
Antimicrobial activity of actinomycetes associated with an unidentified sponge from Lemukutan island, Indonesia on various medium and incubation time
Risa Nofiani*, Mega Sari Juane, Safiana, Puji Ardiningsih, Afghani Jayuska and Titin Anita Zahara
Radhakrishnan M, J Priya, R Balagurunathan and Vanaja Kumar
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.