Relevant Articles 
Comparison of an in- house Elisa kit with a commercially available kit for the measurement of pregnant mare serum gonadotropin (PMSG)
Nitisha Tyagi, Md. Summon Hossain, Taruna Arora, Kambadur Muralidhar*
Estimation of antibodies against Pasteurella multocida b:2 in serum employing ELISA: comparison of different blocking reagents
Comparative sensitivity of RICA and MAC-ELISA for IGM antibody based early diagnosis of chikungunya virus infection in patients in Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh, India
Sangamithra P.*, D. V.R.Sai Gopal
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.