Relevant Articles 
Pharmacology & Chromatography & HPLC Congress 2018: Sugars determination by UPLC-MS/MS and relation with acrylamide formation in bread - Susana Jesus - National Institute of Health Doutor Ricardo Jorge
MULTIPLE-DOSE PHARMACOKINETICS OF A NOVEL, SYNTHETIC TRIOXANE-ANTIMALARIAL COMPOUND 97/78 IN RATS USING LC-MS/MS METHOD
Rajendra Pratap Singh, S Sabarinath, Hari Narayan Kushwaha, Nagsen Gautam, Ram Chandra Gupta and Shio Kumar Singh
Rapid LC-MS/MS method for simultaneous determination of coroslic acid and asiatic acid from a market formulation of Lagerstroemia speciosa leaf extract spiked in human plasma.
Siddheshwar Patankar*, Ashutosh Pudage, Neeshad Joshi, Vikas Vaidya
Bioanalytical method development and validation of simultaneous analysis of telmisartan and hydrochlorthiazide in human plasma using LC-MS/MS
Mathew George*, Lincy Joseph, Arpit Kumar Jain, Anju V.
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.