Relevant Articles 
First record of Pestalotiopsis spp. from affected leaves of mastic shrubs (Pestacia lentiscus L.) in northeastern of Libya.
Zahra Ibrahim El-Gali
FEEDING HABITS OF THE COMMON DENTEX, DENTEX DENTEX (LINNAEUS, 1758) (TELEOSTEI: SPARIDAE) FROM BENGHAZI COAST, EASTERN LIBYA
Eman S El-Fergani and Mohammad El-Mor
Najla M Abushaala, Taher Shaibi and Hassan M Howaege
FEEDING HABITS OF THE OF THE THIN LIP GREY MULLET LIZA RAMADA (RISSO, 1826) IN AIN ELGHAZALA LAGOONÃ¢Â€Â“EASTERN LIBYA
Fatma Rafalah and Mohammad El-Mor
Some aspects of the reproductive biology of the thin lip grey mullet Liza ramada (Risso, 1826) In Ain El-Ghazala Lagoon, Eastern Libya
Yousef K.A Abdalhafid*, Mohammad El-mor
Idress Hamad Attitalla
Manal M. Khalifa, Ramadan A. S. Ali, Abdalla N. Elawad*, Mohammad El. ElMor
Feeding habits of the sharp snout sea bream, Diplodus puntazzo (cetti, 1777) (teleostei: sparidae) from Benghazi coast, Eastern Libya
Hana M Saleh*, Mohammad El-Mor
Feeding habits of the common two banded sea bream, diplodus vulgaris (geoffroy saint-hilaire, 1817) (teleostei: sparidae) in ain el-ghazala, Eastern Libya.
Hamad EL-Maremie*, Sarah Ali Abdalnabi, Mohammad El-Mor
Some aspects of the reproductive physiology of the Flathead grey mullet Mugil cephalus (Linnaeus, 1758) in Benghazi coast, eastern Libya.
Mohammad El-Mor, Souad A. M. Moftah, Yousef K. A. Abdalafid*, Bulkasim M. Abdulnabi
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.