Relevant Articles 
Seasonal zooplankton diversity in relation to physico-chemical parameters of perennial pond of Chaibasa, West Singhbhum, Jharkhand, India.
Pramod Kumar Sinha* and Ravinder Singh
Adesh Kumar, Amita Kanaujia
Manoj Kumar Mohapatra, A. K. Patra
ARBUSCULAR MYCORRHIZAL (AM) FUNGAL DIVERSITY ON RICINUS COMMUNIS L. GROWING IN DIFFERENT PLACES OF DHARWAD DISTRICT IN KARNATAKA â SOUTH WESTERN INDIA
Jayshree M Kurandawad, Ratna Airsang and HC Lakshman
Masoud MM Zatout
Diversity of wild edible yams and its traditional knowledge among Munda tribe of district Khunti, Jharkhand, India.
Geetanjali Singh*, Jyoti Kumar
Study of eco-floristic diversity of Haripur of Purba Medinipur district of West Bengal â a proposed site for nuclear power plant
Dulal Chandra Das, Maniklal Pati, Ghanashyam Mohato, Monalisa Das
Assessment of genetic diversity based on polypeptide banding pattern among different isolates of Aspergillus flavus using SDS-PAGE.
Dr. Garima *, Manish Chittora, Kartikeya Tiwari*
Study of the diversity and sustenance of mangrove biota of the coastal belt of Purba, Medinipur district of West Bengal
Dulal Chandra Das*, Maniklal Pati, Ghanashyam Mohato, Monalisa Das
Farhat Saba, D. N. Sadhu
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.