Relevant Articles 
Farhat Saba, D. N. Sadhu
Chromosomal diversity among different ecotypes of Acorus calamus l. Reported from Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Kamini Kumar, Madhumita Singh*
Study on zooplankton diversity with physicochemical parameters of Hukal river, Kodinar, Gujarat, India.
Nikul B. Chavada*, Abhay Y. Desai
Estimation of floral diversity and potential effects of introduced species at the nature preserve, university of Eastern Africa, Baraton, Kenya.
Ramesh F.*, Kirui J.
Diversity and traditional knowledge on some less known edible wild herbaceous plant resource from district Khunti, Jharkhand, India.
Geetanjali Singh*, Jyoti Kumar
Rajesh K. Sinha*, Sinha R. K.
Molecular identification of the scutellerid bug Scutellera nobilis (fabricius) (hemiptera: pentatomoidae) for biodiversity studies
Bincy Babu, Ananthi Rachel Livingstone
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.