Relevant Articles 
Zooplankton diversity of Garga reservoir of Bokaro, Jharkhand, India
Farhat Saba, D. N. Sadhu
Chromosomal diversity among different ecotypes of Acorus calamus l. Reported from Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Kamini Kumar, Madhumita Singh*
Study on zooplankton diversity with physicochemical parameters of Hukal river, Kodinar, Gujarat, India.
Nikul B. Chavada*, Abhay Y. Desai
Estimation of floral diversity and potential effects of introduced species at the nature preserve, university of Eastern Africa, Baraton, Kenya.
Ramesh F.*, Kirui J.
Diversity and traditional knowledge on some less known edible wild herbaceous plant resource from district Khunti, Jharkhand, India.
Geetanjali Singh*, Jyoti Kumar
Diversity of selective and non-selective fishing gears and their impact on ganga fishery in Bihar
Rajesh K. Sinha*, Sinha R. K.
Molecular identification of the scutellerid bug Scutellera nobilis (fabricius) (hemiptera: pentatomoidae) for biodiversity studies
Bincy Babu, Ananthi Rachel Livingstone
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.