Relevant Articles 
Anti-proliferative effects of an herbal formulated cream on human keratinocytes and its implication for psoriasis treatment
Harsha M.R, Baidyanath Mishra, Chaithra C.S and Vivekananda Ramana
Aquaporin 3 (AQP-3) modulatory effects of an herbal formulated cream in the management of skin psoriasis
Harsha M. R.*, Baidyanath Mishra, Chaithra C. S., Vivekananda Ramana
Rajkiran Reddy Banala, Satish Kumar Vemuri, Gurava Reddy A.V., Subbaiah G.P.V.*
Association of various red cell, plasma protein markers based on qualitative studies in psoriasis and vitiligo.
Vedangi Aaren*, Paddaiah G., Sudhakar G., Ramesh M.
Kailash Bhatia*, Suneel Malpani, Ashish Singh, Zainab Hussian Safderi, Susmit Kosta, Ravindra Kumar
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.