Relevant Articles 
In vitro evaluation of antibacterial potential of Andrographis paniculata against resistant bacterial pathogens methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and multiple drug resistant Escherichia coli (MDR E. coli)
Srikala Ganapathy*, Karpagam S.
Green synthesis of nanostructured materials for antibacterial and antifungal activities..
Ayeshamariam A*, Tajun Meera Begam M., Jayachandran M., Praveen Kumar G., M. Bououdina
Antibacterial and antifungal activities of crude methanolic and ethanolic extracts of Medicago polymorpha
Amin Ullah, Muhammad Imran Khan*, Yaqoob ur rehman, Muhammad Waqas, Muhammad Ajmal Khan, Sher Ali, Gohar Zaman, Hazrat Ali
Antibacterial effect of medicinal rue extracts on the infectious mouth in Al Ã¢Â€Â“ Najaf community. An In-vivo study
Sanaa Abdulrazzaq Ibrahim
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.