Relevant Articles 
Prevalence of risk factors in diabetic patients candidate for cabg surgery
Fatemeh Javaherforoosh Zadeh*, Simin Azemati
Seroprevalence of leptospirosis in Chennai city, India.
Padma Kumari J.*, Sheila Doris T., Usha Krishnan K.
Seroprevalence of rubella in antenatal women in and around Kirumampakkam, Puducherry, India.
Vinod Raveendran, Dhandapany Senthil Pragash*, Manju, Ivvala Anand Shaker, Vijaya Rayapu
A study on prevalence of depression and anxiety, amongst female students, in professional courses
Prevalence of color vision deficiency (CVD) and ABO blood groups in Kannur district of Kerala, India.
Ebrahim N. K.C.*, Ivvala Anand Shaker, Abdul Kadhir
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.