Relevant Articles 
Prevalence and distribution of ABO and Rh-D blood groups in the Barpeta district of lower Assam in north-east India: Importance in regional blood transfusion service
Pavani Varma M.
Prevalence and risk factors of osteoporosis in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) patients from Central India.
Sonali Trivedi*, Hetal Rudani, Subodh K. Kirolokar
A study on prevalence of contraception and estimate unmet need of family planning among married women in the rural Shamirpet, Ranga Reddy District, T.S, India.
Suja Ani G.*, Jerry Jose, Prasanth S. P., Manoj Wane
A study on the prevalence and frequency rates of iron deficiency anemia among patients in el. Khorma province, western Saudi Arabia
Dr. Muataz, A. Abdalla*, Sabry H Hassanin
Pandit Vinodh B.*, Durga Prasad K., Havilah P.
Naresh Pahwa*, Rajesh Bharani, Ravindra Kumar, Urvi Waghela, Susmit Kosta
Demographic data comparison of prevalence of mass in right iliac fossa: a prospective hospital based study
Sunil Kumar M.*, Dr. Mohan, Sarath Babu K., Deepak Hongaiah, Pradeep Kumar T., Balakrishna M. A.
The investigation of complex endometrial hyperplasia prevalence by diagnostic curettage and some of riskfactors affiliated to it in ahvaz-razi hospital
Ali Ghomeishi, Mahin Najafian*
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.