Relevant Articles 
To assess cardio-vascular risks in diabetes mellitus type Ã¢Â€Â“ 2 and its correlation with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Nikhil Verma*, Jaswant Singh, Tarsem Pal Singh, Dr. Sapna, Praveen Garg
Laboratory diagnosis of pre and post-menopausal women with type 2 diabetes mellitus
Arunkumar Daniel, Revathy Kuppusamy, Swaminathan Selvanayagan*
Antioxidant enzyme levels as markers for type 2 diabetes mellitus
Sushma Verma, Nibha Sagar, Pushpank Vats, Shukla K. N., Mohammad Abbas, Monisha Banerjee*
EVALUATION OF GLYCATED ALBUMIN AND DYSLIPIDEMIA IN TYPE-2 DIABETES MELLITUS
Suresh Babu Kondaveeti, Ivvala Anand Shaker, Aravind Kumar R, Hemraz palwan, Raja G
Estimation of serum magnesium and zinc levels in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Jaswant Kaur*, Tajinder Singh
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.