Relevant Articles 
Ameliorative effect of Nauclia latifolia leaf extract on valproic acid -induced neurotoxicity in oxidative stress rats: Role of p53 and S100B.
Lucky Legbosi Nwidu*, Yibala Ibor Oboma
Arup Giri, Vijay K Bharti, Kunzes Angmo, Sahil Kalia, Bhuvnesh Kumar
Binod Mahato, Chaudhary B. L and Brij Nandan Singh
ASSESSMENT OF OXIDATIVE STRESS DURING NARROW BAND UVB PHOTOTHERAPY IN VITILIGO PATIENTS OF NORTH INDIA
Kshitij Garg, Brijesh Rathore, Aparna Misra, Devesh Misra and Farzana Mahdi
OXIDATIVE STRESS PARAMETERS AND ANTIOXIDANT STATUS IN MIDDLE AGED AMD ELDERLY SUBJECTS: AN AGE-RELATED COMPARATIVE STUDY
Sayari Banerjee* and Swati Bhattacharyya
A review of antioxidant enzymes, oxidative stress, lipid profile and lipoprotein constituents in the patients of coronary artery disease (cad) with type 2 diabetes mellitus (t2dm)
Vishnu Kumar, Deepti Mishra*, Pragya Khanna, Ritu Karoli, Farzana Mahdi
Evaluation of oxidative stress, antioxidant enzymes, lipid and lipoprotein profile in type-2 diabetic patients
Vishnu Kumar, Ritu Karoli, Manisha Singh, Aparna Misra*, Farzana Mahdi
Curcumin protection against oxidative stress induced neural damage in developing brain of rat with naf exposure
Kirankumar Nagapuri, Rajkiran Reddy Banala, Pratap Reddy Karnati*
Influence of hydrogen peroxide induced oxidative stress on survival rate of early chick embryo development
Jaywant Tanaji Jadhav*, Suryakant Kengar
STUDY OF LIPID PEROXIDATION AND SERUM ASCORBIC ACID LEVELS AS INDICES OF OXIDATIVE STRESS IN VARIOUS LUNG DISORDERS
Ivvala Anand Shaker*, Suresh Babu Kondaveeti, Hemraz Palwan, Dabburu Kumaraswamy, Raja G, S Saleem Basha
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.