Relevant Articles 
Changes in biochemical parameters of freshwater fish Labeo rohita exposed to lethal and sub-lethal concentrations of indoxacarb.
Veeraiah K.*, Srinivasa Rao P., Symyuktha Rani A., Dhilleswarao H..
Cadmium-induced alterations in bio-chemical constituents of Labeo rohita and Cyprinus carpio fry: A comparative study
Surya Kumari Vadlamani, Charan Kumar Basuri, Prabhakara Rao Yallapragada*
Studies on acute toxicity of cartap hydrochloride (50% SP) a carbamate impact on freshwater fish, Labeo rohita (Hamilton)
Vivek Ch., Veeraiah K.*, Padmavathi P., Tata Rao S., Srinivas Rao P.
The effect of confidor on histology of the gill, liver and kidney of the fish Labeo rohita (hamilton)
Anthony Reddy P., Veeraiah K.*, Tata Rao S., Vivek Ch.
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.