Relevant Articles 
EVALUATION OF THYROID DYSFUNCTION IN PATIENTS SUFFERING FROM DIABETES MELLITUS IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL
Tajinder Singh and Jaswant Kaur
A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SERUM MAGNESIUM IN TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS PATIENTS AND NON DIABETICS AND ITS CORRELATION WITH GLYCEMIC STATUS
Mamatha BV, Shankarprasad DS and Manjula R
PREVALENCE OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY IN TYPE-2 DIABETES MELLITUS PATIENTS AND ITS CORRELATION WITH GLYCEMIC CONTROL
Mukherjee Brijesh and Patra Saurav
A review of antioxidant enzymes, oxidative stress, lipid profile and lipoprotein constituents in the patients of coronary artery disease (cad) with type 2 diabetes mellitus (t2dm)
Vishnu Kumar, Deepti Mishra*, Pragya Khanna, Ritu Karoli, Farzana Mahdi
Positive correlation of genetic transmittance of type 2 diabetes mellitus with anthropometric indices in adults of Majha region of Punjab, India.
Neenu Khanna*, Ram Sarup Sharma
A prospective study to see the effect of fenugreek seed powder ashypoglycemic agent on type ii diabetes mellitus.
Rajesh Kumar Shrivastava, Mukseh Meena, Meena Varma, Susmit Kosta, Ravindra Kumar
Statistical correlation between lipid profile parameter and thyroid profile parameter in type ii diabetes mellitus.
Pawan Kumar Gupta
Sushma D.S., Natesh Prabhu M., Ullal Sheetal D.*, Sahana D.A., Vinaykumar S., Caron SM Dâsilva, Ashok Shenoy K.
Adel Abdel-Moneim*, Heba Fayez
To assess cardio-vascular risks in diabetes mellitus type â 2 and its correlation with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Nikhil Verma*, Jaswant Singh, Tarsem Pal Singh, Dr. Sapna, Praveen Garg
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.