Relevant Articles 
IN VITRO ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF ETHANOLIC EXTRACT OF PITTOSPORUM VIRIDIFLORUM LEAVES EXTRACT AGAINST LABORATORY STRAINS OF SELECTED MICROORGANISMS
Anthoney Swamy T, Jackie K Obey, Terer Erick Kipngetich and Miyogo Edwin
Garode AM and SM Waghode
Antibacterial activity of synthesized 3-(2-(alkylthio) phenylazo)-2,4-pentanedione and its Cu(II) derivatives
Mrinal Kanti Paira*, Mrinalini Parmar, Durbadal Ojha
In vitro antibacterial activity of the aqua extract of Phytolacca dodecandra roots against laboratory strains of selected human pathogenic organisms
Anthoney Swamy T.*, Obey Jackie K., Miyogo Edwin O., Terer Erick
Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles from Psidium guajava leaves and its antibacterial activityGeetha Venugopal
Mutuku Chrispus Ngule*, Hellen Mueni Ndiku
Antibacterial activity of stem bark of Holarrhena antidysenterica wall against human pathogenic bacteria.
Mule G. D., Waghode* S. M., Garode A. M.
Comparative studies of synthesis, stability and antibacterial activity of zinc oxide nano-particles.
Shailaja D., Shailaja M.*, Roselin P., Manasa. J., Shalini N.
In Vitro Antibacterial activity of ethanolic extract of Myrsine africana against laboratory Strains of Pathogenic Organisms
Jackie K. Obey, Anthoney Swamy T*, Lasiti Timothy, Makani Rachel
Garode A. M.*, S. M. Waghode
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
International Journal of Bioassays is a member of the Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), CROSSREF and CROSSMARK (USA). Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to all its published content.